Get your Bourbon Zeppelin Glencairn® 6.25oz Glass along with the ABVNetwork Series 1 Harvest - Distill - Maturate - Enjoy Challenge Coin bundled today!
Post your pictures with the ABV Network Challenge Coin and you could win some really cool stuff. More details at https://www.abvnetwork.com/coin.
The Bourbon Zeppelin Glencairn® 6.25oz Glass is the official whiskey glass of the Bourbon Zeppelin e-newsletter. This is the revolutionary whiskey glass that lets one savor the taste and complexity of fine whiskey, great for single malt whisky, Irish whisky and single barrel bourbons. Tapered mouth provides the ability to smell all of the nuances the whiskey has to offer.
Whether you are drinking with friends, enemies or alone, drink your bourbon any damn way you want.
There are several laws regarding bourbon but this rules them all. The first in the ABV Network's Challenge Coin series embodies this rule along with the five laws of bourbon on one side and the four phases of bourbon's life cycle on the other. Harvest, Distill, Maturate and Enjoy. Produced in antiqued plated gold and covered in soft enamel, the Series 1 coin is ideal to share with friends, flip to decide who is buying the next round or place on top of your Glencairn during a tasting to lock in the aroma. Only a limited number have been produced, own yours today!
Bourbon Zeppelin Glencairn
- Quality made from fine lead-free crystal by Glencairn Crystal in Europe
- Stands 4.5 "H x 2.5 "W and holds up to 6.25 oz
- Tapered mouth allows an ease of capturing the aromas on the nose and wide bowl allows for the fullest appreciation of the whisky's color
- Hand wash
- Antiqued gold plated
- Soft enamel coated
- Fits perfectly on top of Glencairns; ideal for use with tasting to keep in aroma of spirits
- Reverse side features the five laws of bourbon
- Minimum 51% corn
- Distilled no higher than 160 proof
- Aged in new, charred oak containers at no more than 125 proof
- Bottled at minimum of 80 proof
- Produced in the USA
- "Whether you're drinking with friends, enemies or alone, drink your bourbon any damn way you want."